Wednesday, August 21, 2013

8/21/2013

Ran an hour today, one direction this time, up toward McAfee Knob.  But typically, when I went both directions, I would stop after 30 min and have water . This time, I forgot I would be out without water for an hour.  Turning around after 30 min, I got really thirsty, and had to walk a bit more than I otherwise would have.  Still, was running for almost an hour.  I think I was over half way to the top.  Next time I will take water. I could have gone further.  It was damp on the trail, but never muddy. 

Going to House of Strength today to get my second free workout.  Upper body, can’t wait.  Made pinto beans, which are so good, with rice and corn and peas for lunch.  Will go to Betsy’s, maybe afterward, and do laundry and hang out some.  Now, here's Frankie when he was a kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment