Friday, August 16, 2013

8/16/13  Friday

Just a brief update of the last few days.  Had a few beers on Tuesday night with a friend, more than I've had in a while.  Got up Wednesday morning, not feeling too hot, but went right out and ran an hour and ten minutes!  On the App. Trail, uphill most of the first part. That was my longest run.  Took two brief one minute breaks, not included in the running time.  Also did a good abs workout. Then an abs workout on Thursday morning. Spent most of Thursday editing stuff on my first editing job. Met a guy for lunch (ate a chicken sandwich at TGIFriday's, adn fries!) and got some new editing work.  Looks promising.  I could see turning this into a way of life.  Plus, this job could turn out to be something bigger.  We'll see.

My first editing job (I'll change his name to Greg) is great.  I love this guy's writing.  Very nice, deeply insightful.  We are a lot alike!  I'm going to get some more money from him this afternoon!  Woo hoo!  The second guy is bringing me money on Monday, and his manuscript!

Editing today, and applying for some other things.  I plan to go to Betsy's later.  Will try to get in a 7 min workout, run a 5k like I did last Friday, and then do the steps.  (As pictured in last Fri night's post.)  If we are getting up to workout again with her friends, I'll stay over in the spare bedroom.

Eating well.  A half a bagel in the morning, cream cheese and LOTS of fresh tomato.  Coffee, etc.  Been having ww burrito with lettuce, tomato and hummus for lunch.  With cherry tomatoes, eaten like peanuts!






No comments:

Post a Comment